QuickTip: Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling on Windows 10
Since you’re just here to get things working and not read a load of text here’s what you have to do:
- Download Brigadier from GitHub
- Open a CMD to that directory
- Use the following command to download the right drivers (MacBookPro16,1 = MacBook Pro 2019):
brigadier.exe -m MacBookPro16,1
- Wait a bit, a folder with all drivers should’ve been created
- Go to “BootCamp\Drivers\Apple\AppleWirelessMouse“
- Right-click the “AppleWirelessMouse.inf” file
- Choose “Install“
- Unpair the Mouse in the Windows Settings and Pair it again
Alternatively (but NOT RECOMMENDED) you can download it here: AppleWirelessMouse
Voila! Should work now!
Itworks perfectly! thank you!
It works perfectly…..try other from bootcamp….always problems…. bravo
Would this even work with the trackpad, internal as well as external? Like, valid drivers for those devices as well?
Thanks man! It’s the only way I got the mouse to scroll on windows 10.
Thank you. A very good tip.